Our ATF Approved Wyoming NFA Gun Trust is the highest rated gun trust and can be used to apply for your tax stamps. With our ATF Approved Wyoming NFA Gun Trust paperwork, you will be able to apply for the below NFA firearms using the ATF 5320.4 Form 4 for already manufactured NFA firearms or using the ATF 5320.1 Form 1 for NFA firearms that you intend to manufacture or make.
Learn More About our ATF Approved Wyoming Gun Trust Paperwork.
All of our Wyoming NFA Gun Trusts Include the following:
- All Wyoming NFA Gun Trusts are Personally REVIEWED by our team.
- FREE Rush Service. All Wyoming NFA Gun Trusts are delivered in less than 5 minutes.
- PRIVACY: Only send the ATF/SOT dealer your initial trust contribution, not additional assignment sheets.
- FREE changes can be made to your Wyoming NFA Gun Trust for Life, no hidden costs.
- Email/Phone Consultation about the ATF Paperwork and Trust Processes.
- FREE ATF Paperwork Generators for ALL ATF Paperwork - ATF Form 1 Generator, ATF Form 4 Generator, ATF Form 5 Generator, ATF 5320.20 Generator, ATF 5320.23 Generator
- Includes Trust Contribution Form, a.k.a., Memorandum of Contribution.
- Remove Co-Trustee on a Specific Date, a.k.a, Short-term co-trustees
- Language to Extend your Trust, as Long as Possible and Perpetual IF your State allows for Perpetual Trusts
- No Annual Fees Involved with Your Wyoming NFA Gun Trust
- Usable and Approved for use in all 50 States and State Specific.
- No Limit on your Co-Trustees - Multiple Co-Trustees, Multiple Beneficiaries.
- Wyoming NFA Gun Trust Amendments are included to add/remove co-trustees, etc.
- 24 Month NFA Gun Trust Approval Guarantee.
- FREE Walk-Through Guides for ATF Paperwork * See Below for Links
- No CLEO Signatures Required
- Can be used for non-NFA item collections too.
- Our NFA Gun Trusts are ATF 41F Compliant
- Customer Support via Email, Phone, or Reddit
- Includes FREE Certification of Trust.
- No Limit on the Amount of NFA Firearms that can be transferred into the NFA Gun Trust
- Beneficiaries Can Serve Concurrently or in Succession
Permitted NFA Firearms that can be Purchased and Used in Wyoming with a Wyoming Gun Trust, as an Individual or as a Wyoming Legal Entity:
|Short-Barreled Rifles: Yes
||Short-Barreled Shotguns: Yes
|Any Other Weapon (AOW): Yes
||Destructive Devices: Yes
||Machine Guns*: Yes
*Machine Guns must be manufactured and registered pre-May 19, 1986.
View More Information About Wyoming Permitted Firearms