The ATF paperwork can be daunting to navigate if you aren't familiar with the ATF tax stamp process. To help mitigate this issue we offer ATF Paperwork Consultation Services. You submit your paperwork to us and our ATF tax stamp experts will review your ATF Form 1 or ATF Form 4, or ATF Form 5 and/or your ATF 5320.23 paperwork, to make sure everything is filled in correctly. Although our experts review your paperwork, we can't guarantee that your application will be approved by the ATF. This service is to ensure that you have your paperwork filled out correctly and accurately to meet the ATF's standards and requirements. The decision to give you a tax stamp is always in the hands of the ATF.
This service is intended to accompany our NFA Gun Trust paperwork, however we can still review your paperwork if you are filling individually or already have a gun trust established.
Four Different Options are available:
- ATF Form 1 & ATF 5320.23 review up to two trustees
- ATF 3Form 1 & ATF 5320.23 review up to four trustees
- ATF Form 4 & ATF 5320.23 review up to two trustees
- ATF Form 5 & ATF 5320.23 review up to two trustees
- *Additional Co-Trustees are $15.99