Fingerprint Cards – FBI Form FD-258, 5 Pack
One Order will contain 5 FD-258 Fingerprint Cards. Our Paper Fingerprinting Packet comes in packs of 5.
This is the standard FBI fingerprint card, FD-258 version: 11-1-20 No. used by the FBI, Bureau of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and many police agencies for noncriminal fingerprinting such as for employment clearances or immigration purposes. If you've been asked to submit fingerprints, this is the correct card.
FD-258 Paper Fingerprint Cards Specifications:
- Size: 8" x 8"
- Quantity: 5 Cards per order
FD-258 ORI Options:
- Without ATF ORI - This option will leave the ORI section empty. This will allow you to use the FD-258 fingerprint cards to be used for non-ATF NFA reasons. NO ORI will be printed on the fingerprint card.
- With ATF NFA ORI - This option will add the ATF's NFA ORI to the fingerprint cards ORI section. This can be seen in the FD-258 fingerprint card product photo. The ATF NFA ORI below will be printed on the fingerprint card to be used with ATF Form 1, ATF eForm 1, ATF Form 4 and ATF Form 5 tax stamp applications.
ATF-NATL TRA CTR
Description of FD-258 Fingerprint Card ADD-On Products:
- Size: 2.16" Wide
- Print Capacity: 2,000 Imprints Per Pad
- Ink: Law Enforcement Dark Ink. Ink is nonfading permanent black fingerprint ink that dries instantaneously and is inkless.
- *Can be purchased separately.
FD-258 Fingerprint Card Holder: The card holder is made of sturdy plastic and accepts standard fingerprint cards and FD-258 fingerprint cards.
- Permanent or portable use
- Rigid arm that locks in place prevents slipping
- *Holds any size card, including cards based on the A4 paper standard
- Fingerprint Card Holder Size: 4" x 1" x 10".
Identicator Retabs Correction Labels: ReTabs® are pressure-sensitive correcting labels used to replace unacceptable fingerprints on a fingerprint card. Simply roll a new print on the ReTab and affix it to the fingerprint card once an acceptable print has been taken.