ATF National Firearms Act Branch Phone Number, Email Address, and Fax Numberby National Gun Trusts
ATF National Firearms Act Branch during their normal office hours at (304) 616-4500 or you can email them using their email address NFAFax@atf.gov. If your communication simply requires you to fax them a document or form, you can fax that information to (304) 616-4501. Their office hours for answering the phone are Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 4:45pm Eastern Standard Time. Please note that they observe government holidays and will not be available during the below holidays.
Observed Holidays -
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25)
Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts
Do you Need a Color Passport Photo for Your ATF Applications?
When you apply for a tax stamp with an ATF application as individual, as a gun trust or as an entity you are required...
NFA Processing Times - Current As of June, 30 2019
Below are the most current released statistical information that has been gathered by the ATF for NFA approval times....
*ATF Updated the ATF Form 1, Form 4, Form 5 Paperwork - Previous Versions Obsolete*
UPDATE: September, 2019 the ATF has published a revised the ATF 5320.4, ATF 5320.1, and the ATF 5320.5 for NFA Firear...