ATF National Firearms Act Branch Phone Number, Email Address, and Fax Numberby National Gun Trusts
ATF National Firearms Act Branch during their normal office hours at (304) 616-4500 or you can email them using their email address NFAFax@atf.gov. If your communication simply requires you to fax them a document or form, you can fax that information to (304) 616-4501. Their office hours for answering the phone are Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 4:45pm Eastern Standard Time. Please note that they observe government holidays and will not be available during the below holidays.
Observed Holidays -
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25)
Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts
What to do if your CLEO Copy/ATF Copy of ATF eForm 1 Photo is Sideways
What do you do if your CLEO Copy/ATF Copy of ATF eForm 1 Photo is Sideways when you are applying using the ATF eForm ...
What is the Purpose of the ATF 5320.23 Responsible Person Questionnaire?
We get asked this question all the time. Either the question is, "What is the Purpose of the ATF 5320.23 Responsible...
Which ID is Required to Pick up your NFA Firearm? - Silencer, SBR, ETC
When you as an individual or a responsible person within your NFA gun trust/legal entity have received the call from ...