ATF National Firearms Act Branch Phone Number, Email Address, and Fax Numberby National Gun Trusts
ATF National Firearms Act Branch during their normal office hours at (304) 616-4500 or you can email them using their email address NFAFax@atf.gov. If your communication simply requires you to fax them a document or form, you can fax that information to (304) 616-4501. Their office hours for answering the phone are Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 4:45pm Eastern Standard Time. Please note that they observe government holidays and will not be available during the below holidays.
Observed Holidays -
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25)
Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts
ATF eForm 1 Box 4j is Unchecked on approved ATF eForm 1
When applying for an ATF eForm 1 tax stamp you may notice that Box 4j. is unchecked if you use the ATF eForm 1 applic...
Do ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4 or ATF Form 5 Paperwork need to be printed Double-sided?
The ATF doesn't require applicants to print the ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4 or ATF Form 5 paperwork double-sided. Applica...
I have a NFA firearm and I’m moving. What do I do?
A registered possessor of an NFA firearm, other than a federal firearms licensee/special occupational taxpayer (FFL/S...