Use Promo code GUNTRUST for 12% OFF - Our BATFE NFA Gun Trusts are on Sale!

Do I fill out the Transferee Questions for a Single Person Gun Trust or Legal Entity?

The transferee questions that are located on the ATF 5320.1 Form 1, ATF 5320.4 Form 4 and the ATF 5320.5 Form 5 paperwork are only required to be filled out on the actual form if you are applying as an individual.  This is even true if your gun trust or legal entity has only one responsible person within that gun trust or legal entity.  The transferee questions if your applying for a tax stamp with a gun trust or a legal entity will be answered using the ATF 5320.23 Responsible Persons Questionnaire.  

You can view the ATF Form 5320.23 - Responsible Person Questionnaire Walk-Through Guide here

Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts

  • Do Tax Stamp Approval Times Vary?

    Tax stamp approval times can vary from applicant to applicant, to even the type of tax stamp application being used to apply for the NFA Firearm.  If two applicants are applying for the same NFA fi...

  • Can you Change your Tax Stamp from an Individual to a Gun Trust?

    Yes, you can transfer your "individual" tax stamp into a gun trust, corporation or other legal entity.  However, since you are transferring the NFA firearm from one entity (yourself) to a different...

  • Is a Tax Stamp Different from a Gun Trust?

    Yes a tax stamp is different from a gun trust.  A tax stamp is the actual proof of registration of your NFA Firearm.  A gun trust is the applicant that is applying for a tax stamp and will become t...