Do I need to have my gun trust set up before applying for a tax stamp?

You can order your silencer from the manufacturer or third-party company and have it shipped to your FFL before you have a gun trust or have your gun trust executed. This means that you if you find a good deal on a silencer or eager to order and have your silencer shipped to your FFL, you can do that. However, if you are applying with a gun trust, you will need to have your gun trust notarized, signed and dated before you can use the gun trust in conjunction with your tax stamp applications.

Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts