Do You Need to Submit Fingerprint Cards if You Already Have With a CCL/CCW, Military Reasons, etc?

When you are applying for a tax stamp, you and any responsible persons within the application (if applying with a gun trust or other legal entity) will need to submit fingerprint cards to the ATF.  This is true even if you have applied for and have been approved for a CCL/CCW or have submitted fingerprint cards for military reasons.  Essentially there is no exemption for not submitting fingerprint cards when applying for a tax stamp.

Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts