ATF Compliant FD-258 Fingerprinting Packet/Cards for ATF NFA Paperwork with or without the ATF ORI Information
One Order will contain 5 ATF FD-258 Fingerprint Cards. Our Paper Fingerprinting Packet comes in packs of 5.
This is the standard FBI fingerprint card, form No. FD-258 fingerprint card version: rev 11-1-20 used by the FBI, Bureau of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and many police agencies for noncriminal fingerprinting such as for employment clearances or immigration purposes. If you've been asked to submit fingerprints, this is the correct card. This comes with the correct ATF Compliant ORI information already stamped on the FD-258 Fingerprint Card or you can order without the ORI information on the FD-258 Fingerprint Card. The ATF 5320.23 Responsible Persons Questionnaire requires physical two fingerprints cards if filing your ATF paperwork with a gun trust. If you are filing as an individual you are still required to submit two FD-258 fingerprint cards with your ATF application paperwork.
This is comes with five physical FD-258 paper fingerprint card that can be included in your ATF 5320.1 - ATF Form 1, ATF 5320.4 - ATF Form 4, ATF 5320.5 - ATF Form 5, etc applications. If you need more you can change the quantity and select more.
FD-258 Paper Fingerprint Cards Specifications:
- Size: 8" x 8"
- Quantity: 5 Cards per order
- ORI: Blank or Pre-printed ORI's can be selected. ORI options are shown below.
FD-258 ORI Options:
- Without ATF ORI - This option will leave the ORI section empty. This will allow you to use the FD-258 fingerprint cards to be used for non-ATF NFA reasons. NO ORI will be printed on the fingerprint card.
- With ATF NFA ORI - This option will add the ATF's NFA ORI to the fingerprint cards ORI section. This can be seen in the FD-258 fingerprint card product photo. The ATF NFA ORI below will be printed on the fingerprint card to be used with ATF Form 1, ATF eForm 1, ATF Form 4 and ATF Form 5 tax stamp applications.
ATF-NATL TRA CTR
- With FFL ORI - This option will add the ATF's FFL ORI to the fingerprint cards ORI section. This can be seen in the FD-258 fingerprint card product photo. The FFL ORI below will be printed on the fingerprint card to be used for FFL applicants applying for an FFL license.
Inkless Fingerprint Ink Pad Specifications:
- Size: 2.16" Wide
- Print Capacity: 1,200 Imprints Per Pad
- Ink: Law Enforcement Dark Ink. Ink is nonfading permanent black fingerprint ink that dries instantaneously and is inkless.
- *Can be purchased separately.
Description of FD-258 Fingerprint Card ADD-On Products:
FD-258 Fingerprint Card Holder: The card holder is made of sturdy plastic and accepts standard fingerprint cards and FD-258 fingerprint cards.
- Permanent or portable use
- Rigid arm that locks in place prevents slipping
- *Holds any size card, including cards based on the A4 paper standard
- Fingerprint Card Holder Size: 4" x 1" x 10".
Identicator Retabs Correction Labels: ReTabs® are pressure-sensitive correcting labels used to replace unacceptable fingerprints on a fingerprint card. Simply roll a new print on the ReTab and affix it to the fingerprint card once an acceptable print has been taken.
This is to be used in conjunction with your ATF Form 5320.1 ATF Form 1 application, ATF Form 5320.4 ATF Form 4 application, ATF Form 5320.5 ATF Form 5 application, and our ATF Approved NFA Gun Trusts.
NOTE: this is a compliant ATF fingerprint card to be used with your ATF applications and comes with the appropriate ATF NFA ORI information or ATF FFL ORI already stamped on the cards or you can order without the ATF ORI information that can be used for other non-ATF purposes.