ATF National Firearms Act Branch Office Hours, Holidays and Contact Informationby National Gun Trusts
You can contact the ATF National Firearms Act Branch via the phone and email during normal business hours. Below is the contact information of the ATF National Firearms Act Branch:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch Contact Information:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch
Voice: (304) 616-4500
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405
Office Hours - Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 4:45pm Eastern Standard Time.
Observed Holidays -
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25)
If you need to reach the ATF National Firearms Act Branch about a pending ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4, ATF Form 5, need to speak with a specialist or have any other NFA related questions you will need to call or email them during their operating office hours.
Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts
How Long are Passport Photos Valid for use with ATF Tax Stamp Applications?
According to the ATF, passport photos must be taken within 1 year prior to the date of application. Excerpt from t...
ATF eForm 1 Approved Tax Stamp is not Visible on Phone Error
When your ATF eForm 1 tax stamp is approved by the ATF, you will be informed via email. The ATF will attach your app...
ATF eForm 1 Box 4j is Unchecked on approved ATF eForm 1
When applying for an ATF eForm 1 tax stamp you may notice that Box 4j. is unchecked if you use the ATF eForm 1 applic...