ATF National Firearms Act Branch Office Hours, Holidays and Contact Informationby National Gun Trusts
You can contact the ATF National Firearms Act Branch via the phone and email during normal business hours. Below is the contact information of the ATF National Firearms Act Branch:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch Contact Information:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch
Voice: (304) 616-4500
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405
Office Hours - Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 4:45pm Eastern Standard Time.
Observed Holidays -
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25)
If you need to reach the ATF National Firearms Act Branch about a pending ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4, ATF Form 5, need to speak with a specialist or have any other NFA related questions you will need to call or email them during their operating office hours.
Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts
Is the ATF 4473 Required to Pick Up a Silencer, SBR or Other ATF Form 4 NFA Firearm?
After the ATF has approved your ATF Form 4 application and sent your tax stamp to your SOT dealer, you will then be a...
Does the Photo still Come on the Back of Approved Tax Stamps?
When you apply for your ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4, or ATF Form 5 tax stamp, you and any named responsible persons, if ap...
Is the Approved ATF Form 4 that you Receive in the Mail an Original?
We were recently asked if, "the approved ATF Form 4 that you receive in the mail an original copy?" This is a great ...