ATF National Firearms Act Branch Office Hours, Holidays and Contact Informationby National Gun Trusts
You can contact the ATF National Firearms Act Branch via the phone and email during normal business hours. Below is the contact information of the ATF National Firearms Act Branch:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch Contact Information:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch
Voice: (304) 616-4500
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405
Office Hours - Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 4:45pm Eastern Standard Time.
Observed Holidays -
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25)
If you need to reach the ATF National Firearms Act Branch about a pending ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4, ATF Form 5, need to speak with a specialist or have any other NFA related questions you will need to call or email them during their operating office hours.
Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts
ATF Purposes Changes to the ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4, ATF Form 5 and ATF 5320.23 Form
According to the Federal Register "The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF)" recently published ...
Passport Photo Quantity Requirements for the ATF Paperwork - Individual and Gun Trust
The ATF 5320.1, ATF 5320.4, ATF 5320.5 and the ATF 5320.23 paperwork have different passport photo requirements for t...
Can a P.O. Box be Used for your ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4 or ATF Form 5 Address?
When you are applying for an ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4 or ATF Form 5 tax stamp, you will need to provide the address whe...