ATF National Firearms Act Branch Office Hours, Holidays and Contact Informationby National Gun Trusts
You can contact the ATF National Firearms Act Branch via the phone and email during normal business hours. Below is the contact information of the ATF National Firearms Act Branch:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch Contact Information:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch
Voice: (304) 616-4500
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405
Office Hours - Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 4:45pm Eastern Standard Time.
Observed Holidays -
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25)
If you need to reach the ATF National Firearms Act Branch about a pending ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4, ATF Form 5, need to speak with a specialist or have any other NFA related questions you will need to call or email them during their operating office hours.
Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts
Do You Need To Register or Record Your Gun Trust at the Local Court House?
Only a few states require that the settlor of the gun trust register their gun trust with the local court house. How...
Average Wait Times for the ATF eForm 1 and the ATF Form 1
When applying for your Form 1 tax stamp you have a few options available to you. You can file using the ATF’s eForm ...
ATF eForm 1 Silencer Model Name Options
Applying for an ATF eForm 1 silencer has become more popular due to the approval time average being around 32 days. ...