ATF National Firearms Act Branch Office Hours, Holidays and Contact Informationby National Gun Trusts
You can contact the ATF National Firearms Act Branch via the phone and email during normal business hours. Below is the contact information of the ATF National Firearms Act Branch:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch Contact Information:
National Firearms Act (NFA) Branch
Voice: (304) 616-4500
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405
Office Hours - Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 4:45pm Eastern Standard Time.
Observed Holidays -
- New Year's Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25)
If you need to reach the ATF National Firearms Act Branch about a pending ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4, ATF Form 5, need to speak with a specialist or have any other NFA related questions you will need to call or email them during their operating office hours.
Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts
Is the ATF 5320.23 Required for an Individual eForm 1 Application?
When you are applying as an individual for the ATF Form 1, ATF eForm 1, ATF Form 4, or ATF Form 5 you aren't required...
Do I Fill Out the Number of Responsible Persons and Name(s) If Filing as an Individual?
When applying as an individual using the ATF 5320.1 Form 1, ATF 5320. 4 Form 4 or the ATF 5320.5 you are required to ...
Serviceable (Yes or No) - ATF 5320.20 Application to Transport NFA Firearms
When you are filling out the ATF Form 20 – 5320.20 Application to Transport NFA Firearms form, there is a question as...