Do you Need a Tax Stamp for Every Silencer - NFA Firearm?

Yes, you will need to have a tax stamp for each silencer that you want to purchase / own.  Each NFA firearm that you own as an individual or with your gun trust, corporation or other legal entity will require a tax stamp.  The cost of the tax stamp can vary depending on the NFA firearm that you are making, transferring, and can even depend on the ATF form that you are using, e.g. ATF Form 5.

Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts