How to Assign and Transfer a ATF Form 1 Silencer to your Gun Trust

After your ATF Form 1 or ATF eForm 1 tax stamp is approved for the silencer your are making, you can assign the silencer to your gun trust using the assignment sheet or schedule after you have manufactured your silencer.  This can be done by completing the assignment sheet or schedule that your gun trust uses.  For those forms, who is the manufacturer though?  Your tax stamp will say FMI (Form 1 Registration), but is that what you should indicate on your assignment sheet or schedule?  No, the correct manufacturer of the silencer is your gun trust.  That is what you will use as the manufacturer for your assignment sheet or schedule.

Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts