Use Promo code GUNTRUST for $12% OFF - Our BATFE NFA Gun Trusts are on Sale!

What should a person do if he or she comes into possession of an unregistered NFA firearm?

Contact the nearest ATF office immediately. A listing of the telephone numbers can be found online at

Source ATF:

Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts