What to do if a Responsible Person is Changing their Address?

When you apply for a tax stamp you are your responsible persons named within your gun trust, corporation or other legal entity will need to submit a ATF 5320.23 with their current address.  What happens if their address changes in the future?  There is no action required if responsible persons moved after the tax stamp(s) are approved.  They will simply use their new current address on the ATF 5320.23 when the gun trust, corporation or other legal entity applies for a new tax stamp.  If their address changes while the tax stamp application is pending approval, you will need to contact the ATF to see if the ATF 5320.23 will be need to resubmitted for that responsible person.

Other NFA Gun Trust and ATF Related Blog Posts